Please select your top 3 workshop choices. We can’t guarantee you will get all 3 but we will do our best to accommodate your choices.
Join color and stylist expert Alise to learn about the 4 Seasons- we are each born with one, and how to match colors that will compliment your personal style. Learn about how colors affect mood and which colors lift your mood!
This workshop explores themes of personal identity, the notion of apology, and the power of breaking through your fears. Through the use of poetic devices and writing tools, students address the question "what does freedom and self-love look like?" Together, we engage in a healthy dialogue of what it means to be "yourself," and write a poem that celebrates our most unapologetic selves.
Learn how to communicate effectively with people you care about and create more connection. Become more confident expressing your feeling, needs, and opinions, setting boundaries, and standing up for yourself without being hurtful or pushy.
Self confidence building workshop using mirrors.
Our voice is one of our strongest tools for self-expression and is necessary for communication. Our communication can become more genuine and effective if we know not only who we are and what we want to say, but how to say it using our voice as the tool. The workshop will teach girls how to use their voices in a variety of ways to put them in control of their own voices.
In this workshop we will raise the vibration by looking at and expressing what we appreciate and love about ourselves and others.
Photo Release & Policies
Please read the following and signify your agreement with the Photo Release and our Safety and Security Policies by signing in the signature box below with mouse or finger.
Photo Release Form for Minors (those under the age of eighteen)
The Women’s Journey Foundation has my permission to use my or my child’s photograph, name, likeness and voice publicly to promote the organization. I understand the images may be used in print publications, online publications, presentations, websites, and social media platforms including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others. I also understand that no royalty, fee or other compensation shall become payable to me by reason of such use.
I, the parent or guardian of the minor, hereby consent to the above conditions and warrant that I have the authority to give such consent.
For the security of all participants, picture taking is not permitted by those participating in the conference.
By signing in the signature box below you are agreeing with the Photo Release Form for Minors (those under the age of eighteen).
Safety and Security Policies
The Women's Journey Foundation is dedicated to the safety and security of young girls during our events and workshops. By clicking the box below, you are agreeing to follow and adhere to our Safety and Security Policies.
Please read the Safety and Security Policies below:
- We strive to create a safe and supportive environment for all girls during our virtual events and workshops. Our policy includes: participants, facilitators, speakers, volunteers and technical staff.
- Disruptive speech and/or behavior that interferes with the online event is not tolerated.
- There is zero tolerance for discrimination, bullying or any type of harassment such as emotional or sexual harassment, hate speech or rude behavior of any type.
- The Women’s Journey Foundation has a Zero-Tolerance policy for discrimination, bullying or harassment of any type. Attendees who do not adhere to these guidelines will be removed from the event.
- Please follow the instructions of our facilitators and staff during the workshops, and other programming.
- Please show respect, tolerance, understanding, and compassion to others’ differences, cultures, beliefs and backgrounds.
- Please plan to have your video on during the conference so all participants can be seen
*If you encounter any of these intolerable behaviors, please report this immediately to the facilitators or virtual assistants.
The Women’s Journey Foundation strives to provide a safe, encouraging and positive environment where girls can share their stories and feelings in order to inspire and empower them to reach for their dreams.
Please sign with your mouse or finger. Click the Refresh icon below right to erase and start over.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.